Tuesday 27 May 2014

Maturity

Hey everyone,

Something that has been bothering me lately and been on my mind quite a lot is "maturity". Being a teenager in high school I am surrounded by so many different types of personalities which are all developing at different rates. Its crazy how one person can be so much more grown up compared to another who is exactly the same age. It doesn't make the person any different its just the way they choose to act in certain situations which defines how mature they are. I know for a fact there are certain people I feel more comfortable around and feel as if they won't judge me because they're mature. I admire those people for being so accepting, judge free and don't feel its necessary make an offencive comment on something just because it is out of their norm. They are psychologically able to make their own mature decisions for themselves without the influence of others because they know what is the kind and right thing to do. Experience and learning is what I believe really makes you mature. Every milestone you go through always leads you to a better understanding and helps you give a more sympathetic response to things. It is a status that is very controversial and can be interpreted in so many different ways. Immiturity can be a very frustrating trait to engage with (especially during high school) and I would be interested to hear what any of you guys do to help stay positive, how you manage to ignore it and what your views are on this topic. 

Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment