Tuesday 27 May 2014

Natural Makeup :)

Hey girls,
Do you ever have those days when you really can't be bothered to wear makeup and there isn't really any need for you to be wearing it? I have those days quite frequently and it doesn't seem necessary for me to do my normal makeup routine. However I still like to feel confident and comfortable in myself so I decided to come up with a makeup look which only consists of a few products which are lightweight and very natural.



Products


  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Nivea Lip Butter
  • Maybelline Cover Stick
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express
  • Benefit porefessional 
  • Eyebrow brush
  • Eyelash curler 

So since I was doing a natural look I decided that there was no need to do a full coverage foundation routine so instead I primed my face with the porefessional which gave my skin a smooth, matte complexion and filled in my pores.
I then went in with my concealer and dotted this under my eyes and blended it in with my ring finger.
To finish off my skin I used my stay matte powder and lightly brushed it over my face. If you are wanting more coverage but don't want to use foundation at tip would be to press the powder into your skin evenly using more product. 
For my eyebrows I just combed through them with a brush to make them look more groomed. If your eyebrows tend to go wild during the day a tip would be to put some hairspray on your brush before combing them through. 
I decided to curl my lashes before I applied my mascara because since we aren't using any other eye makeup I wanted them to still stand out and appear wide. Once I curled my lashes I applied a couple of coats of mascara to my top and bottom lashes. 
My last step is to apply some sort of lip balm, I used nivea lip butter because they're so moisturising and I love them but anything will work the same. 

I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and I will be sure to post more soon :)
Ella x  

No comments:

Post a Comment