Tuesday 22 April 2014

Feeling alive! ~ Sydney Royal Easter Show

Hey everyone, 
I'v just got home half an hour ago from the Sydney Royal Easter show and had an amazing time! While everything is still fresh in my brain and I'm still buzzing from the excitement I decided that I wanted to write about how amazing life is and how precious it is as well.

I realised how much excitement and joy you can get out of going to an event such as the easter show. The atmosphere, entertainment, music, lights and adrenaline you get is incredible and at the end of the night you feel so content with life. 

Rides have got to be one of the most fun inventions and they give you so much satisfaction once you have been on one. Some people will wait in line for ages just for a couple of minutes of adrenaline rush but it shows how easily us humans are fulfilled. Its funny to think that we can be so satisfied and happy from doing an activity that scares us but its true we really do enjoy that. We enjoy the butterflies in our stomach and we enjoy the suspension of what is it going to be like. I realised how alive I felt after going on these rides and after all I had on my mind was that I should enjoy these moments and really take in the atmosphere around me. 

Another aspect that gives you similar enjoyment is fireworks. The colour bursting in the sky is so appealing to us for some reason and the sound of the fireworks banging is so satisfying too. When you watch them in the sky you forget everything and feel on a high with life and that nothing else matters. The world is amazing how it can allow us to create things such as fireworks like who would have thought that such an explosion could be used to celebrate for so many occasions. 

To sum up my rambling I had an amazing time tonight with my friends and family making memories and enjoying the entertainment. Its important to remember these times and cherish them because not every day do you get to be on the high from rare activities such as rides and fireworks. 

What are you thoughts on theme parks, events and big celebrations such as the easter show? 

Ella x 

No comments:

Post a Comment