Sunday 20 April 2014

Can you run out of satisfaction?

Hey everyone,
So last night before I went to bed I started having one of those moments when your brain decides to over think absolutely everything thing and come up will silly scenarios which aren't really worth thinking too deeply about. This happens to me quite frequently and sometimes my thoughts can actually really bother me but there is nothing really I can do to change this but instead I decided to write it down and one day look back and see how things have changed.

Anyway my insane thinking last night was about being too happy and achieving too much. I'm not too sure what promoted this thought but it popped into my head anyway. Of course being a typical teenage girl who usually over thinks things I start to over analyse this and jump to conclusions. Some of the things I was asking myself were if you live in the moment too much now, strive to reach your goals and are really enjoying yourself can you reach certain amount of satisfaction in life? Like is there a limit? This thought isn't very encouraging because its basically saying don't push yourself and take the easy ride in life instead. I guess to some a extent that's fine but if I am only choosing that option because I don't want to run out of satisfaction that is ridiculous. I realised that life has no limit really and people can do so many things to achieve satisfaction because if you think about it there is never going to be something you haven't done before, there is never going to be an experience you haven't been though and there are always going to be new people to meet, learn and aspire to.

To sum this up I have come to the realisation that you never know which day could be your last and as corny and well known that saying is it is very true. People should strive to do the things they love each day and once they have achieved one goal set another and then another. Life is an ongoing journey and you never know what is around each corner but a great way to live your life is by remembering that if you are doing the things you love and what makes you happy you are being successful and that if life was taken away from at any moment you will know who have lived it the way you wanted to. Satisfaction with life will never run out because there is always going to be another hurdle, surprise and opportunity awaiting you. So basically all you really need to do is enjoy the ride and be amazed at what is to come.

I hope this can help out someone else as well as myself because our thoughts can really effect us and we can't let them rule us so I think knowing that other people feel the same at times came be really encouraging.

Enjoy your day :)
Ella x


No comments:

Post a Comment