Monday 21 April 2014

Procrastination!

Procrastination has got to be one of the worst habits! I'm sure majority of us do it because it is such a difficult thing to avoid. Right now I should be doing my maths revision which I promised myself I'd finish two days ago... But then again I get distracted. If I don't have something which needs to be done and have spare time on my hands suddenly I will decide to be bored out of my brain, like why does that happen? 

Its so hard to prioritise and put things in perspective because from my point of view I think it is important to have fun when you're young, try new things and have experiences because you are learning from that. But then on the other hand I think its also so important to get an education because thats what society is expected to do today and will help you get a career in the long run. Then again how are us teenagers supposed to know what we want to do for the rest of our life at such a young age. Since we don't know we lack motivation to do the work so we don't try hard enough to do it all get it done. I'm not speaking on behalf of all of us because some people are amazing at getting there work done and achieving things. But for some of us teenagers who have no clue what we want in life like me we just want to have fun and learn from our experiences. 

I think everything in majority is the right answer and we should know that if we make a mistake its okay, we will learn from it and it will make us who we are. Don't really know how I started talking about procrastination and then went to the topic becoming who you are but I guess in relating to procrastination, I and others who find it hard to focus just need to find our priorities and aim for our best. 

Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment