Tuesday 8 July 2014

Makeup, Skin care & Clothing Haul


Hey guys,
On Monday I had the best day shopping in the city with my friends. I came away with quite a few purchases which I am so happy with :) Let me know if you would like me to do a review on any of these products!


Rimmel London Genuine Plum Blush - $4.95
Revlon Balm Stain Just Bitten Kissable - $15
Gloss Eyelash Adhesive - $4
C-2 lipstick Satin Rebel S-01 - $6
C-2 lipstick Candy Yum-Yum M-05 - $6
BYS Eyeline 09 Soft White - $4
BYS Eyeliner 107 Hot Pink & Silver Glitter - $4
 BYS Lip liner 04 First Kiss - $4
BYS Lip Liner 09 Red - $4


Avene Eau Thermale Water - $10
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser Combination Skin - $14



Dress - Cotton on - $29.95



Top - Dotti - $29.95 
*Jeans aren't new but are from Ice

Have a lovely day
Ella x

2 comments:

  1. Love your style and make up so simple and natural! U look gorgeous xxx
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ella! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award. Here is the link to it. :) Enjoy! http://simplyelegantbysammie.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete